Wednesday 1 April 2015

Happy Easter everyone!

Hi peeps, just like to wish you all a Happy Easter. Hope you all get lots of choccy bunnies and eggs etc.

Things have been quiet this past few weeks here in Pleasure Cast land. I've put a couple EP's on Jamendo.com and I feel the itch to write record something new over the holidays.

If I get the time there might be an EP or LP which will be for Jamendo or The Internet Archive only as a total freebie.

I love the idea of music being free and the freedom it brings, not being commercially aimed at certain people etc. I would hate to have to try and sell my music, in fact, I'd probably feel guilty in some weird way, even though I have expenses on equipment and I put a lot of hard work/effort into it.

I will continue to my dying day to bring as much glorious lo-fi music as I can. Feel free in return to download and enjoy and also drop me an email of encouragement some time. Just a quickie to say hi and that you're listening. I am human and you will get a response, quite quickly in fact.

Well, anyways, gotta go. Have a great Easter everyone. Stay tuned for new release soon.

JV

No comments:

Post a Comment