Sunday 17 November 2013

Metawonderpuss now available on Bandcamp!

Just to let all you good folks know that my latest album under the moniker of The Pleasure Cast (the 4th so far) is now available for streaming (FREE) or download (£2.99 GBP) from Bandcamp.

It won't be available anywhere else in the near future, so it's kinda exclusive as I've found Bandcamp to be a great source to distribute my media.

The link to it is:

https://thepleasurecast.bandcamp.com/album/iv-metawonderpuss

Please enjoy and any feedback would be welcome.

Feel free to email me at judas@judasvigilante.com

You will get a reply! Promise.

It was written and recorded in 3 massive sessions, one of which yielded about 10 of the 20 tracks.

There are 2 instrumentals this time which I don't think I've done before on a Pleasure Cast album.

Enjoy and that's it for now.

Take care of yourselves,

JV

No comments:

Post a Comment