Wednesday 20 November 2013

The Pythons Jackpot E.P.

Hi,

Just to let you know that The Pleasure Cast fifth record of this year is finished (pretty much). Just needs mastered and uploaded!

I've given it the title of "The Pythons Jackpot E.P." which may or may not change.
It's a complete break from the norm for TPC.
The basic guitar and vox were recorded on 1 track on a Sony TCM-939 cassette recorder. Then the tape recorder was miked and the track played and subsequently recorded onto computer where synths and percussion etc were added.

It's a big step up from previous offerings with lots of unearthly sounds, not just guitar and vox and is due in part to my wife buying me a new midi keyboard for Xmas. Needless to say, she gave me my pressie early so as to get some recording done.

As I said, it has to be mastered and then uploaded, as I'm pretty happy with the rough mixes so far.

There are 7 tracks at the minute and the track titles are the same as stated in a previous post.

The EP will be available for whatever you wish to pay for it, the minimum being a big fat ZERO (or FREE as I would say)!

Thankyou for your continued support.

Regards

JV

No comments:

Post a Comment